Google Skeetron Liberty: Southern Star "We the People" Feel your Pain! "Save America Send a Sheep to Washington"!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Southern Star "We the People" Feel your Pain! "Save America Send a Sheep to Washington"!

Ken, a lumber salesmen and veteran from Alabama wants to help save America. He says, "This country is not what it was. Work hard your entire life! For What? End up with nothing! Ken started as a teenager working in his family owned lumber yard. Loaded trucks by hand till I could hardly stand. He worked his way through college and chose a career selling lumber products to builders and contractors. He became the leading salesmen in the Birmingham area.  Ken claims, " I've been through the ups and downs of the economy since the sixties. Worked hard and steady for forty years. Raised my children. I'm 59. Today, I can barely make my mortgage payment. Lost all my investments for retirement in 2008. I'm screwed! Too damn old! Too damn tired! This new government of ours has backed me to the wall! I'm ready to fight! Hell! I'm ready to die fighting!

Dear Ken,

I feel your pain. All of working America feels your pain. It's their pain!  Remember! Dead soldiers can't fight! Live to free this country! Free its pain!  Live! So our children may live with freedom and liberty. Our battles will succeed! The Jefferson Monument is our sword! The Washington Monument is our anchor!  The "Constitution" is our resolve and God is our commander! Run "Congress Bitch Boys" Run!

Codename: Birmingham 530!

Yes, Lumber Dude Ken you are "We the People"!

Skeetron.