Google Skeetron Liberty: UPDATE! Sheep Train Robbery! UPDATE!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

UPDATE! Sheep Train Robbery! UPDATE!

No! Wasn't the James Gang! An eastbound train was mysteriously delayed in Nevada desert Wednesday. Train reached next stop less one rail car! Conductor claims, "Engines stopped! Men in Black!  Time I came to! Them poor sheep were gone! My rail car was gone! Don't know what happened! Not sure I want to know!"

Dear Conductor,

I agree! Best you don't know. I'll give you a hint! American Sheep terrify our United States Congress. Congress just established a "Sheep Safety Zone" of ten miles around our Capitol. Senate claims sheep are terrorist in wool clothing! Congress banned all American sheep  from Washington two weeks ago! Congress demands, "Sheep go! Or we go! Our Fearless Leaders say yea!

Skeetron.