Google Skeetron Liberty: "Fearless Leaders" Conspire With "Banker Boys" to "Eat a Farmer"!

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Fearless Leaders" Conspire With "Banker Boys" to "Eat a Farmer"!

Joseph McKee, a Kentucky Farmer claims Congress and Senate conspired to steal his farm to build an airport. He claims, "They poisoned me! Drugged me! Shot at me! Wiped out my life's work! Then they took my farm! Our Fearless Leaders conspired with a criminal bank to destroy me! They took it all! Then they took the farm! Now they prevent me from earning a living that they might  coverup their crimes! They have labeled me a "Thousand Drug Dealers"! A "Thousand Criminals"! A Terrorist! No one will hire me! They intend to starve me to death through the "Government Identity Thief Database Response Systems"! Congress and Senate want me dead"! Bankers are their "Hit Man"! Equifax is their "Fixer"! Information is their "Gun"! I'm lost! Where do I go from here Skeetron?".

Dear Joseph,

Follow the instincts God programmed within your soul before you were born. God knew this as your destiny. Follow your destiny! The "Corrupter" may murder you! They may destroy you! Congress and Senate may serve you up at their dinner table and "Eat You"!  Give our "Fearless Leaders" indigestion! Give them gas! Expose their evil! Their greed! Unveil the truth! "In God We Trust"!

Skeetron.