Google Skeetron Liberty: Do not Feed the "Animals"!.. As You Will Become the "Animal"!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do not Feed the "Animals"!.. As You Will Become the "Animal"!


Dear Robbie… Dear Joanie…

I love you both forever and ever! We have spent many years apart and for this I am deeply sorrowed. I have failed as your father. I was not there as you struggled through overwhelming obstacles in your quest to adulthood. Your drug addictions are the fault of mine. I was unable to fight and protect you from the "Evils" of such.


The drug organizations of Kentucky are too large. Too powerful! I felt it best to survive to fight another day. Had I remained in Kentucky I would had surely been murdered. If the "Hillbilly Drug Cartel" had not achieved my death their associates in banking and government would have. I felt it best to live "Out of your lives" than die within.

Kentucky conspired to have our farm that they might deliver death by air to our young. That they might profit from the death of their own children. Yes, our farm was their objective! My destruction was their obstacle! Death was their desire! The Kentucky Cartel unable to accomplish my death chose my children as targets. You both stood tall, but understand this I know! The drug world is deception! Manipulation! Is control through the actions of millions focused with but one single objective. To feed their "Animal". Feed on your lives and mine. They prey upon honesty and trust. The "Animal" digests lives. They are the ultimate predator consuming all greatness within America. So slay the slimy creature and rebuild your lives.

The battle is now. The end is beginning. Send this dirty “Animal” down the road back to hell. Confrontation it fears. The truth it can not bare as it lives within fear. Remember the word that will send it afraid. This word is simply “Boo!”. Say it with no fear and the "Animal" will disappear.

Live your lives within love and love life without fear. 

Love you forever and ever,