Google Skeetron Liberty: Is the "America Dream" to "Shit in a Bucket"!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is the "America Dream" to "Shit in a Bucket"!

Jack, a laid off construction worker from Georgetown, South Carolina claims Congress forced his family into the street. He states, "We bought a home in 2006. Bank said we qualified. Loss my job in 2008. No work! Linda, my wife, lost her job at a local clothing store in January of 2009. People just can't afford new clothing. Bank took our house in June. Put us on the street! A friend, Thank God, gave us an old sailboat to live on.  Me, Linda, and our two kids moved aboard. Now we shit in a bucket and throw it overboard". Jake questions, "Is the "American Dream" to "Shit in a Bucket"?

Dear Jake,

Seems that way now a days. Know one thing. Life will get better! The American people have begun organizing to reclaim "Our Country". Please continue to "Shit in a Bucket" that America might understand your pain. That America might understand their future. That America might stand up and say "No More"!  Jake and family you are "We the people"!

Note: If you place a tall kitchen garbage bag within a five gallon bucket you can dispose of the shit within a dumpster. Best to double knot the bag to prevent odors.  I developed this technique over a two-year period after our Fearless Leaders stole my life's equities and forced me to the street. I to live on a boat. I to "Shit in a Bucket" from time to time to remind myself of where I came from. All of America should "Shit in a Bucket"! "Shit in a Bag"! Throw it to the street!  Remind our Fearless Leaders. "We the people" consider the current State of the Union. A "Bag of Shit"!

Skeetron