Google Skeetron Liberty: I Will Not Comply With Treasonous Federal Gun Ban

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Will Not Comply With Treasonous Federal Gun Ban

Declaration of Second Amendment Rights

I, STEVEN JEFFREY CULL known as SKEETRON, a sovereign American shall not comply with any gun ban or surrendering of firearms of any kind. I shall not conform or comply per my "American Founding Documents" known as The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. Specifically the Second and Tenth Amendments. 

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment V
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Further, I pledge to defend myself, my family, my neighbors, my town, county, and state, against any attempt to forcibly disarm them pursuant to any "Weapons Ban".

Further, I pledge to defend America with local, state, and federal law enforcement and military that honor their oath against those that refuse and honor tyranny and treason.

Further, I do not recognize the authority of any Congress, Presidency, or Supreme Court, or any other federal agency or department that refuses to honor their oath to my "American Founding Documents". I therefore do not recognize the authority of legislation or orders of same.

Further, I will not allow the Republic to fall without a fight and resolve to defend, protect, and preserve my "Founding Documents" for future generations with my blood and my life for country.

Declaration of Independence

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Further, that America and American government and all legislation, laws, and orders belong to the American people; not their federal government. That America is governed by their "Founding Documents"; therefore I refuse to comply to any federal gun ban as the Constitution clearly states that federal government shall comply to "We the people".

The Constitution of the United States

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.


Further that for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, I pledge to America my Life, my Fortune, and my sacred Honor.

STEVEN JEFFREY "SKEETRON" CULL                      January 03, 2013


America shall die if our Federal Elected Officials commit and accomplish their next treasonous act against our "Founding Documents". Remember  they swore to protect and defend the Second Amendment.
Please share or copy "Declaration of Second Amendment Rights" and fine tune this document or create a new one and send to our fearless leaders that America might survive and return to the prior greatness given us and specified by our Forefathers in our Founding Documents.
The time to be an American is now.  Love Skeetron.






Dear Congress,
I, Steven Jeffrey Cull will not comply with Treasonous Federal Gun Ban" and shall participate in the political removal from Congress and arrest of any traitorous member that promotes treasonous legislation against my Second Amendment rights and or any other rights per my "Constitution", Bill of Rights, or Declaration of Independence. You can find my full Declaration @ Google search "Skeetron Liberty". Thank You.
Love Skeetron.
01/16/13 Above Email
Sent by Skeetron to Congress excepted  - 99
Sent by Skeetron to Congress blocked    - 71





















Declaration of Independence 1776
Laws of Nature and of Nature's God